What is the mark of a believer?
The Seal Of God was a three-dimensional type cross mark that appeared on the foreheads of believers from the point just before the first Trumpet Judgment until the glorious appearing of Jesus Christ. Believers could see this mark on the foreheads of other believers but cannot see their own mark even in a mirror.
What are the 5 Christian values?
This is a discussion oriented Bible Fellowship. The 5 are: 1) Uniqueness of Jesus (Virgin Birth) –Oct 7; 2) One God (The Trinity) Oct 14; 3) Necessity of the Cross (Salvation) and 4) Resurrection and Second Coming are combinded on Oct 21; 5) Inspiration of Scripture Oct 28.
What are the 7 characteristics of Christianity?
- Love God.
- Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Forgive others who have wronged you.
- Love your enemies.
- Ask God for forgiveness of your sins.
- Jesus is the Messiah and was given the authority to forgive others.
- Repentance of sins is essential.
- Don’t be hypocritical.
What are 3 facts about Christianity?
5 x Christianity facts for kids
- Christians believe in one god, it’s a monotheistic religion.
- Mary was the mother of Jesus.
- Monks and Nuns are devoted followers of Christianity.
- The Pope is the leader of the Catholic Church.
- About 71 percent of Americans identify as Christian.
Does God Have a Name?
God goes by many names in the Bible, but he only has one personal name, spelled using four letters – YHWH.
What are some of the main characteristics of Christianity?
Its points include:
- Belief in God the Father, Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit.
- The death, descent into hell, resurrection and ascension of Christ.
- The holiness of the Church and the communion of saints.
- Christ’s second coming, the Day of Judgement and salvation of the faithful.