The transformation of water into wine at the Marriage at Cana or Wedding at Cana is the first miracle attributed to Jesus in the Gospel of John. In the Gospel account, Jesus Christ, his mother and his disciples are invited to a wedding.
What miracles did Jesus perform after his resurrection?
- Healing the mother of Peter’s wife.
- Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis.
- Healing the blind at birth.
- Healing the Paralytic at Bethesda.
- The Blind Man of Bethsaida.
- The Blind man Bartimaeus in Jericho.
- Healing the Centurion’s servant.
- Christ healing an infirm woman.
What was the first miracle after Jesus death?
The first miracle Jesus performed was the turning of water into wine at the wedding feast of Cana (John 2:1-11). Jesus turned water into wine to prove that He’s the source of life. Changing the water into wine offered a symbol of the new spiritual life Jesus brings to humanity.
What was Jesus first miraculous act?
When Jesus turned water into wine at the wedding feast at Cana, he performed his first “miraculous sign,” as the Gospel writer John, called it. This miracle, showing Jesus’ supernatural control over physical elements like water, revealed his glory as the Son of God and marked the beginning of his public ministry.
What is the miracle of resurrection?
The miracle of the resurrection, described in the Bible, is the most important miracle of the Christian faith. When Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the first Easter morning, he showed people that the hope he proclaimed in his Gospel message was real, and so was God’s power at work in the world, believers say.
What were Jesus miracles in order?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
What was the third miracle Jesus performed?
The third documented miracle of Jesus was recorded in John 5:1–9, and it took place in Jerusalem by the pool of Bethesda. … Jesus told him, “Rise, take up your pallet, and walk.” Immediately, the man was healed, and he took up his pallet and walked.
What was the second miracle Jesus performed?
The second documented miracle of Jesus was recorded in John 4:46-54 and tells the story of Jesus healing a royal nobleman’s son. “Once more Jesus visited Cana in Galilee, where He had turned the water into wine. And there was a royal official whose son lay sick at Capernaum.”
How old was Jesus when he did his first miracle?
Luke 3:23 states that Jesus was “about 30 years of age” at the start of his ministry.
What were Jesus first two miracles?
The Miracles of Jesus
- The raising of the widow’s son.
- The feeding of the 5,000.
- The healing of a paralysed man.
- The stilling of the storm.
- The resurrection.