What can I ask from God?
7 Things To Ask God For When You Don’t Know What You Need
- Wisdom. “If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you.
- Strength. “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.” —
- Guidance. …
- Confidence. …
- Courage. …
- Peace. …
- Freedom from fear.
Can we ask God for specific things?
Ask God specifically for what you want.
Even though God knows what you want and need, He wants you to ask Him for it. God can answer vague prayers, but being specific creates a deeper bond between you and Him. Being specific does not guarantee that God will answer your request in the way you want Him to.
What are we asking God to give us?
We are asking God to give us love, kindness and courage day by day.
What can I talk to God about?
You can talk to God about your daily troubles, your thoughts at the moment, your hopes and dreams, and even tell Him (and tell yourself) the things for which you’re thankful. You can tell God about casual or hard topics just as you would with a concerned friend.
How do I ask God questions and answers?
For all those who want to hear God speak to them, I have good news. It’s actually really simple.
1. Ask God about yourself.
- How do You see me?
- What are You doing in my life right now?
- What do You say about the pain in my past?
- What do You want me to know about my future?
- What Bible verse do You have for me right now?
What can I do for God?
Spend some time with God today, and you will be blessed and refreshed.
- Get quiet. …
- Read your bible. …
- Write out your prayers in a dedicated notebook; these can be for others or yourself. …
- Go for a walk and talk with God. …
- Meditate on Scripture. …
- Put on some worship music and immerse yourself in the melody and lyrics.
Does God answer our prayers?
Jesus promises, and I trust His words, that God always hears and does answer our prayers. “7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. … “ (Matthew 7:11) This teaching of Jesus doesn’t promise that God gives us what we want, but that He gives what is good.
Do we get everything we pray for?
The quick answer to this question is “no” — in Christian Science, as in any religion, one does not always get what one prays for. There’s so much more to prayer than simply asking God for something we need or want. … An absolute, eternal Principle underlies them, that Principle being God Himself.
What does God say about asking him for help?
“Happy are generous people, because they give some of their food to the poor.” The Good News: Helping others isn’t just what God wants for you, but it’s what you should want. … In this way we remember the Lord Jesus’ words: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive. ‘”
How can I hear God’s voice?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance. …
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes. …
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you. …
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
What is Gods phone number?
In the 2003 Jim Carrey comedy “Bruce Almighty,” God’s phone number (776-2323, no area code) appears on the Carrey character’s pager, so of course moviegoers called it and asked to speak to God. That’s kind of funny, unless you happened to own that number in your area code.
How can you call God?
Some Quakers refer to God as the Light. Another term used is King of Kings or Lord of Lords and Lord of Hosts. Other names used by Christians include Ancient of Days, Father/Abba which is Hebrew, “Most High” and the Hebrew names Elohim, El-Shaddai, Yahweh, Jehovah and Adonai.