Bible Study Fellowship is a 501(c)(3) organization, with an IRS ruling year of 1960, and donations are tax-deductible.
How much does BSF cost?
BSF is free to people all over the globe. It is estimated that the costs of site fees, lesson materials, etc. are roughly $20 per month per person. Donations help BSF to maintain classes to connect people to God’s word all over the world!
How do I donate to BSF?
- Securities. Securities can be gifted to the Barth Syndrome Foundation (BSF) in two ways: either via electronic transfer (in which your broker transfers shares using the BSF DTC number) or by physically mailing the paper certificates to BSF. …
- Employer Matching Gift Programs. …
- Planned Giving. …
- AmazonSmile. …
- Giving Works.
What Bible translation does BSF use?
Can I change the Bible Translation? Our In-App Bible utilizes the Bible translation that BSF materials are based on. You can change the translations and languages by going to Settings > Bible Viewer > In-App Bible”.
How many BSF lessons are there?
BSF classes run for 9 months of a year, and they typically cycle through 10 different lessons, one every year. Sees said the new lesson is titled “People of the Promise Land Part 1,” and it is an adapted lesson that took three years to create from one of the original 10 lessons.
Where is BSF headquarters?
Bible study is simply the analysis of the Bible. The type of analysis really depends on the reader and his/her purpose for studying the Bible. A reader may choose the Bible as a resource, because it is a book with a variety of genres and purposes. It is also one of the most read books in history.
What is BSF daily dive?
THE DAILY DIVE is a Home Discussion Page that provides a passage of Scripture each day — the same passage being studied in BSF’s classes — and two to three questions about the passage and its application to daily life. Perfect to use with the family! Download from www.mybsf.org.
How do you use WordGo?
Read the Text Version
- Set up Your Daily Plan. You decide how much time you can afford. …
- Read the Bible and use some In-App Questions. Once you’ve set up your study plan, it’s time to dive in! …
- Listen to the Podcast. …
- Gather with Your WordGo Group for Discussion and Encouragement. …
- Dive Deeper on the Go with Study Notes.
Is Bible study capitalized?
You always capitalize Bible when referring to a proper noun including the various versions of both the Christian and Jewish Bibles. … “The Holy Bible” is a proper title of a book and the word bible in this case must always be capitalized.
What is the best way to study the Bible?
11 Ways to Study the Bible: Methods, Techniques & Tips
- THE SWORD METHOD OF BIBLE STUDY.
- CHARACTER STUDY.
- WRITE OUT VERSES FROM THE BIBLE.
- STUDY A BOOK OF THE BIBLE.
- READ THROUGH THE BIBLE.
- TOPICAL/THEMATIC BIBLE STUDY.
- PRACTICAL STUDY.
- MEMORIZE SCRIPTURE.
What do you do in a Bible study group?
Though there may exist some form of worship and prayer, the purpose of Bible study is to collectively grasp an understanding of God through His Word. These groups become small communities often sharing this personal journey to discovering the meaning of the passage.